Team css : "Negative" Index du Forum

Team css : "Negative" Index du Foruma>RechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

CreativeLive - Restart: A Photography Business Makeover By

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team css : "Negative" Index du Forum -> -Espace Detente -> Trombinoscope
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
phages

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: CreativeLive - Restart: A Photography Business Makeover By Répondre en citant

CreativeLive - Restart: A Photography Business Makeover By Jasmine Star > bit.ly/1Rg1ey4

Ive..been..working..on..a..re-branding..here..but..I..feel..so..lost..in..so..many..waysRachelle..-..So..excited..to..watch..this..tomorrow!..I..left..my..full..time..office..job..the..week..before..Christmas..and..being..able..to..watch..Creative..Live..shows..at..the..time..of..broadcast..was..one..of..the..things..I..was..most..looking..forward..toCarolyn..Doxie..-..aaagh!..I..need..this!..Get..my..mojo..back!..Thanks..girl!..1.29.13..-..5:38..amAshley.S.-.Oh.my.goodnessTod.p.-.I.tuned.in.today.to.restart&been.crazy.busy.so.I.just.could.not.get.to.it.when.it.was.live&once.again.Ms-...Since...I...am...in...the...middle...of...revamping...and...branding...you...have...come...through...at...a...most...valuable...time...to...me&...I...wish...I...saw...the...casting...for...this...back...in...November&...you...could...have...had...me...be...an...actual...study...1.9.13...-...7:48...am...Whitney...Lane...Arnett...-...I...really...want...to...submit...a...video!...Now...to...find...the...guts...to...do...it...11.5.12...-...5:43...pm...ashley.barnett.-.Woop.Woop!!!!.Best.decision.of.my.life.making.a.video.for.CreativeLIVE!!!.I.cant.wait.to.see.what.this.years.attendees.not.only.come.up.with.for.videos,.but.walk.away.with.in.experienceLooking.forward.to.hear.you.bring.it.tomorrow.J*.1.9.13.-.7:05.am.Serengeti..Powered..-..1.5.1..Get..Chrome...Tammy...-...Ill...DEFINTELY...be...tuning...in!...1.8.13...-...3:52...pm....Your.browser.is.out.of.date.While.you.may.still.browse.the.site,.please.upgrade.to.the.latest.version.of.Chrome.to.get.the.best.creative.learning.experienceHeather..Bird..-..Awesome&..I..think..I..have..to..step..out..of..my..comfort..zone..and..submit..this..time!..And..I..totally..cracked..up..at..[B]s..comment!....11.5.12..-..6:42..pm..All.rights.reserved.CreativeLive.is.a.trademark.of.CreativeLive,.IncI..ve..had..so..much..going..on..in..my..life..the..last..year..but..I..still..have..made..time..to..participate..in..Creative..Live..and..your..courses..and..keep..up..with..you..on..FB..and..read..your..blogLooking...forward...to...checking...creativeLIVE...out!...1.9.13...-...4:10...am...Melissa...Avey...Photography...-...Sounds...awesome!...11.5.12...-...4:05...pm...1.8.13..-..2:54..pm..I.need.some.serious.help!.I.wish.you.guys.werent.doing.this.on.the.other.side.of.the.continentAwesome..work..and..thanksI...just...cant...wait!!...11.7.12...-...12:46...pmWhat...a...dream...this...will...be...for...3...lucky...photographersCassandra..-..Hi..Jasmine!..What..are..your..thoughts..on..a..childrens..photographer..from..Boston..possibly..submitting..a..video?..I..have..found..your..thoughts..on..business..to..be..soo..helpful..in..my..first..yearsJen..Kessler..-..Youre..just..down..the..hill..from..my..house!..Ill..be..tuning..in..for..sure....cant..wait!..1.8.13..-..6:16..pm.....Check...your...emailkristen...holly...-...Signed...up!...Always...excited...to...see...what...new...info...you...have...to...share......11.5.12...-...5:16...pm...Ginger.-.SO.excited.for.tomorrow!.Cant.wait.to.dig.in.and.make.some.change!.1.9.13.-.4:21.am.Chris...-...Sansom...Photography...-...Very...exciting...stuff,...theres...certainly...something...incredibly...fulfilling...about...seeing...a...rebrand...really...work!...1.10.13...-...6:38...pm...CherryMay..-..This..is..soooo..exciting!..I..only..wish..I..lived..somewhere..close..enough..to..submit..a..video....Your..brand..and..innovative..thinking..is..taking..the..world..of..photography..and..entrepreneurship..to..a..new..and..very..exciting..height!!!..I..cant..wait..to..tune..in..next..year!!!!..11.6.12..-..4:02..am..Justine...-...CAN...NOT...WAIT!...1.8.13...-...5:41...pm...Rebecca.Nash.-.Oh.My.Goodness&I.cannot.even.begin.to.tell.you.how.much.I.would.love.to.take.part.and.be.one.of.the.brands.that.you.makeoverFiona.McGuire.-.Enrolled!!!!.Oh.how.I.wish.I.could.be.an.in-studio.participantMelissa...Kate...-...You...two...are...so...cute!...I...love...that...picture!...11.5.12...-...3:45...pm...PS-...that...skirt...is...fabThank...you......11.5.12...-...4:41...pm...!!!!!!!!.=).Thank.youKjerstine...-...Do...you...have...to...already...have...a...successful...business...up...and...running...to...enter?...I...live...in...the...Seattle...area...and...have...been...trying...to...start...up...my...AshaMalika...Photography...for...a...year-...but...have...been...unsuccessful......So...does...my...business...have...to...be..."well...known"...to...enter?...Thanks...for...the...opportunity!!!...11.5.12...-...10:31...pm.....11.5.12..-..2:49..pm..Rene..Skrodzki..-..Awesome..workshop..Part..1,..totally..learned..some..new..stuff..and..I..totally..am..gonna..now..have..branding..words,..better..email..and..a..whole..new..way..of..looking..at..what..I..do..and..how..I..do..it,..totally..gonna..partake..in..the..next..2..for..sure..& f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 21:25 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Team css : "Negative" Index du Forum -> -Espace Detente -> Trombinoscope Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange